1. Integrity in research publication has become a major issue of debate over the past years.
2. We consider it fundamental part of our ethical responsibilities as editors to be aware of and to meet these challenges and to develop strategies in coping with the tasks. We expect the same awareness of our journal's peer reviewers.
3. The editors are committed to maintain high standards through a rigorous peer review along with strict ethical policies.
4. Any infringements of professional codes such as plagiarism, fraud, fraudulent use of data, bogus chains of authorship should be taken seriously by the editors.
5. The editors of journal are doing our best to ensure fair, unbiased, and transparent peer review and editorial decisions.
6. When an author discovers a significant error or inaccuracy in his/her own published work, it is the author's obligation to promptly notify the journal editor or publisher and cooperate with the editor to retract or correct the paper. If the editor or the publisher learns from a third party that a published work contains a significant error, it is the obligation of the author to promptly retract or correct the paper or provide evidence to the editor of the correctness of the original paper.
7. Any detected cases of misconduct, whether on the part of authors, reviewers or editors, will be vigorously pursued.
Click here to download.
There is no submission and publication charge will be imposed as a way to encourage researchers and authors to share their findings, critical scholarship, and creative practices. e-JOMS offers the tracks listed below, but are not limited to :
Media, Communication & Society
• Communication management
• Communication and language
• Information communication
• Communication arts
• Education communication
• Technology publishing
• Public Relations / Corporate Communication
Copyright © 2019 - All Rights Reserved - www.ejoms.com